Date: February 24, 2022
Time: 01:30 PM - 04:30 PM Eastern/12:30 PM - 03:30 PM Central
By the end of the webinar, participants will understand how to establish an effective interview process and be able to:
- Review available candidate material (resume, application form, etc.) to formulate questions
- Use feedback techniques to manage candidate responses.
- Use an interview guide to organize information collection and candidate evaluation.
- Ask effective, legal questions to obtain the information required.
- Follow a systematic interview approach to help ensure a good hiring decision.